Read Amanda’s natural hair journey here
I stan natural hair because it’s awesome. You have natural hair. Therefore, you’re awesome, and awesome people deserve to be celebrated. See how that works?
If you’ve been natural for a year or more and would like to be featured, email the questions below to kay[at]kinkywhenwet.com along with at least four big, clear pics of your fabulous crown. If you can send more, even better.
I’ll respond with any follow-up questions or needed clarification. Thanks in advance. I can’t wait to hear from you.
Read Romana’s freeform dreads journey here
- Name / Location
- Tell us your hair story. How long have you been natural? Did you transition? If so, how?
- Do you ever have days when you struggle with your natural hair? How do you deal with those?
- What’s the best part of being natural?
- Describe your hair.
- What products and techniques are you currently using for your natural hair? What’s your go-to style?
- Where can we keep in touch with you online? (Please mention any new projects or anything you’d like to promote.)
- Any words of advice or encouragement for fellow naturals?